Our prices 2021 KlausenCard included
|Holiday apartment for 2 persons||60,00 – 65,00 €|
|Holiday apartment for 4 persons||90,00 – 95,00 €|
|Holiday apartment for 6 persons||145,00 – 155,00 €|
each additional person: +10,00 € per day
Plus local tax of 1,75 € per person/day (up to the age of 14).
- The prices apply are per apartment and per day for a minimum of 4 days.
- For stays less than 4 days there is a surcharge of 20% per apartment and day.
- Surcharge for breakfast: For Apartment with breakfast we calculate € 15,00 per person per day. Children under 5 years are invited – children from 5-10 years pay 50%.
- The prices include: Bed linen, hand and bath towels, toilet paper, kitchen towels, fully equipped kitchen, TV, WLan, electricity and heating, final cleaning.
- Please pay cash on site or with non-transferable check.
- We welcome written reservations via e-mail. The reservation will be valid as soon as you receive our confirmation.
- Well behaved pets are welcome by arrangement. For your four-legged family members we charge 10,00 € per day (food is not included). Please bring your own basket or blanket for your pet. Out of respect for our other guests, animals are not allowed in the dining areas (“Bauernstube”).
- The apartments will ready for you starting from 14.00 (possibly earlier by arrangement). On departure day, please leave your holiday apartment not later than 10.00.
- If you arrive after 18:00 clock we ask that you notify us by telephone.
- In case of a late arrival or early departure we will charge the hole booked days.
- In case of late cancellations we charge a cancellation fee. You can cancel up to 3 months before your set arrival date. If you cancel between 3 months and 4 weeks before your set arrival date we will charge you 3 days of your holiday. If you cancel within the 4 weeks directly before your set arrival date, then 70% of the booking will be charged.
- Mandatory information according to the EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Exclusion of liability
We strive to provide accurate and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. We reserve the right to make changes without notice or to amend the information. Only the specific service offer or the booking confirmation is binding. For external links we can – despite careful control – assume no liability. For the content of linked pages exclusively their operators are responsible.